Blog

Monday, May 27, 2013

New Beginnings

I feel victorious because I finally figured out how to hook my iPad to a Bluetooth keyboard.  I no longer have to peck at keys on my iPad! I had to part with a very important piece of my life last week - my Auburn High School MacBook Pro.  Let's take a moment of silence to mourn my loss.....

Now that we have paid our proper respects, I can now move on.

I'm now a resident of Norfolk, Nebraska.  After unpacking and setting up our house, my next order of business is to figure out how to pronounce Norfolk....or Norfork.....or Norfuhk.

In other news, I am starting the Summer Technology Challenge offered by NSHS! I think it is going to be amazing.  I am sure my next few posts will discuss different challenges I must complete.  

I know summer has only juuuust started, but I am anxious to get started working in my classroom! 

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment